How You Can Help
- Each Miracle Box costs about $25.00 to mail.
If you are interested in raising funds to help pay for postage through your church group or organization, please contact Louise for more details.
- If you would like to make a donation today using your credit card or PayPal account, please, do so using the donate button on this page.
- You can also text the code “DESERTANGEL” to 44-321 to donate from your phone. (Desert Angels, Inc. a 501(c)3 non profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible).
- Make a Monthly Commitment… (click for details)
- FOOD PRODUCTS: Pop tarts, granola bars, pre-sweetened cereal, cereal bars, oatmeal, protein bars, powdered dry milk, and sugar. Peanut butter, jam, protein bars, slim jims, beef jerky, tuna, canned chicken, fruit cups, pasta, mac ’n’ cheese, chow mein meals, noodles in a cup, ramen noodles and tortilla shells.
- SNACKS: Rice Krispy treats, lifesavers, cookies, nuts, raisins, dried fruit, trail mix, pringles, pretzels, crackers, sun flower seeds, gum, skittles, licorice, tootsie rolls, and hard candy. (Brownies and chocolates only sent during the month of October thru March)
- BEVERAGES: Coffee, tea, sugar packets, creamer, hot chocolate, gatorade, crystal light, sweetened kool-aid, instant coffee, soup and energy drinks
- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Baby wipes, stick deodorant, Q-tips, chap stick, body wash, bar soap, eye drops, individual kleenex packs, razors, toothpaste, tooth brushes, manicure sets, Cortaid & Benadryl creams, BioFreeze, foot care products, travel size toiletries, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, tampons, menstrual pads, (NO Aerosol, nail polish nor perfume; check USPC online for restrictions)
- ADDITIONAL ITEMS: Socks, travel size pillows, pillow cases, wash clothes, large bandanas, neck coolers, t-shirts, small zip lock bags and hand warmers
- RECREATION: Footballs, soccer balls, hand held games, DVDs, music CDs, crossword puzzles, activity books and playing cards.
- K9 Items: Only Upon K9 Handler Request: Pet shampoo, salve for paws and noses, eye drops, ear wash, nail clippers, brushes and collapsible dog bowls. (K9s are on special diet; NO dog food)
- Fun stuff, or anything else to let them know we care! Blank cards – they can send to their loved ones
SUPPLY DONATION DROP-OFF STATIONS
DO YOU SHOP AT KROGER?
You can help Desert Angels ship Miracle Boxes by shopping at Kroger
(THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR GAS POINTS)
- Register online at http://krogercommunityrewards.com or go to the service counter at your local store.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 91224 or Desert Angels, Inc., and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count
- Participate in one of our packing parties! We are always hosting Packing Parties that you are more than welcome to join. See our Schedule
- Host your own packing party! It doesn’t take much to host your own Packing Party: Call your friends; Gather donations; The Post Office can supply the needed boxes and customs forms; and then have a party!! If you would like to organize your own packing party, CONTACT US.